North Carolina Land Records
- DNR Land Records, Public Land Records
- BLM, GLO Records We provide live access to Federal land conveyance records for the Public Land States. We also provide image access to more than two million Federal land title records for Eastern Public Land States, issued between 1820 and 1908. Images of Serial patents (land titles issued between 1908 and the mid-1960’s) are currently being added to this web site. Due to organization of documents in the GLO collection, this site does not currently contain every Federal title record issued for the Public Land States.
- The Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen and Abandoned Lands -Research related to the Southern States, mid 1800s
- A Location Guide to the General Land Office (GLO) Survey Plats
A list of organizations that own GLO plats (originals or copies.
- North Carolina and Tennessee, Early Land Records, 1753-1931 $
Early residents of Tennessee pushed the boundaries of the U.S. westward following the American Revolution. And they left a paper trail along the way.
North Carolina Maps
- North Carolina County Map -Present Day
- Animated Migration Map showing settlement of the US
- Boundaries of the US and Several States
- County Search – Enter the city and find which county they are in.
- USGenWeb Archives Map Project